The St. George Ladies Society is the local chapter of the Antiochian Women of our Archdiocese. Our women are faithful and dedicated and serve our parish in several capacities:
- To develop among women a spirit of Christian leadership, awareness, and commitment as taught in the Holy Orthodox Church.
- To foster a genuine expression of love and service through works of charity.
- To instill a sense of fellowship and a deeper understanding of the heritage and traditions of the Antiochian Archdiocese and the Orthodox Christian Faith.
- To sponsor spiritual and social gatherings for both the women of the Church and the Parish at large.
- To manage Coffee Hour following the Liturgy.
- To hold fundraisers for various purposes and needs of the Parish